- About Us
- Computer Support
- Course Scheduling & Support
- Departmental Accounting
- Human Resources and Payroll
- Instructional Lab Support
- Purchasing and Reimbursements
- Research Administration
- Scientific Facilities
- Seminar Scheduling and Support
- Student Services
- Quick Links
Purchasing & Reimbursements
Staff from Campus Shared Services (CSS) are responsible for the procurement of goods and services and for the processing of Entertainment and Travel Reimbursements for IB and MCB. Below are links to the sites and forms for the indicated purposes.
- CSS Online Purchasing System - For the purchase of supplies, equipment, journal subscriptions, membership, book orders, establishment of blanket and/or standing orders, maintenance contracts, capital leases, as well as non-travel and non-entertainment reimbursements.
- Travel Reimbursement Request Form (Word | PDF) - Updated 1/1/2013 - For reimbursement of travel expenses, fill in and print this form, attach original receipts, obtain your PI or a staff supervisor signature and submit to the appropriate account administrator for review and verification of fund source. See the form for additional information such as daily limits.
- Entertainment Reimbursement Request Form (Word | PDF) - Updated 5/29/2012 - For reimbursement of entertainment expenses, fill in and print this form, attach original receipts, obtain the appropriate PI or a staff supervisor signature and submit to the appropriate account administrator for review and verification of fund source. See the form for additional information such as per person limits.
- OLAC - For the procurement of lab animals, controlled substances and other pharmaceutical supplies.
- Radioactive Materials Authorization - Before placing an order for radioactive materials through the BDS Online Purchasing System you must obtain an authorization number from EH&S.
- BDS Online Purchasing Password Request or Change Form - Form for new PIs to request access to online purchasing system or for existing users to change their passwords. Lab members should contact your PI for access information.
- Central Travel System (CTS) Authorization Forms - For plane tickets