Desktop support and computer purchasing for all users is now provided by Campus IT Client Services. Contact information is available on the right.
They provides the following IT support services:
- Device (desktop, laptop, iPhone, etc.) support
- Campus Enterprise application support (bMail, bCal, BearBuy, UC Backup, etc.)
- Device procurement and provisioning (purchasing and set up of new computers/devices)
- Coordination with other technical support units (e.g., networking, security, etc.)
- Administrative File Server support (e.g., add/remove users, connecting help)
You can contact Campus IT technicians through the IT Service Desk at 510-664-9000 option 1 or at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following services are provide by BDS IT:
- EML/CRL/IB/MCB websites
- Instructional Classroom Support
- Department-specific Database and Application Support
- Ordering of Network connections
You can contact BDS IT staff at 510-643-5294 or at: email@example.com.
For answers to common questions about computing hardware, software and services, view the Computing FAQ